Citizens, NGOs including religious and other institutions of civil society will be rewarded financially and with other means for the active participation in crime prevention, informs UzA.
The information is reflected in decree of the Cabinet Ministers of Uzbekistan “On rewarding citizens and civil society institutions on crime prevention”.
The following is foreseen:
- prevention of planned/expected/deliberate crime by informing higher authorities crime;
- prevention by means of providing information about the crime to law enforcement agencies;
- prevention by means of providing hidden criminal objects;
- prevention by means of providing information on wanted citizens;
The following financial reward is foreseen:
- district (city) inter-body commission — up to 10 times of minimum salary;
- Karakalpakstan republic, regions and Tashkent city inter-body commission – up to 10 times of minimum salary;
- Republican inter-body commission – up to 10 times of minimum salary;
Muslim Board of Uzbekistan