With the initiative of East and Africa Department of London University 4th International Conference on preservation of Islamic buildings will be held in London. The event will be organized on February 3, 2018 at The Institute of Historical Buildings of London University. The following research areas will be on the agenda:
- The influence of Islam in the social life in Middle Ages;
- Historical shrines in the early ages of Islam in Basra;
- Civilization history of Bukhara;
- Islamic buildings in the Maldives;
- Glass walls in Samro’o city;
- Historical shrines of Mamluk’s period in Cairo.
Muslim Board of Uzbekistan